The 9th edition of Smoky Not Smudgy is proud to announce the next event.
- Souk Bazaar filled with stalls on everything a girl could ever possibly need.
- Meet and greet with all our favourite bloggers. Also includes talks from Nabilabee, fashion with faith and Nadia Ali from BBC Asian Radio.
- Makeup Masterclass from none other than Lina Bella.
- Mini food court to have a pit stop for lunch
- Pampering sessions in henna, makeup, hair and more to relax the day away in style (all donations go to charity!)
- Fashion show in the afternoon showcasing exquisite collections by highly skilled designers up and down our runway.
All the money raised with the exception of the Souk Bazaar will go to helping orphans and needy children worldwide via Islamic Relief as part of an event falling under the Charity Week initiative. For more information, click here >